Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cat Plaque - Fancy

Hallo,
Well I got Fancy's portrait done today - it isn't perfect but I think it's pretty close. This first picture shows the first white, yellow and orange layers and half face of the brown layer.
I did very little blending on Fancy's picture as her fur is more feathered whereas Cochiese's was more blended. I did blend her eyes and nose. After the brown layer I went back and added alot of black,
The second picture is the finished one - now all I have to do is decided if I am going to do anything with the edges of the plaque and then seal it.
The third picture is of Fancy herself - she doesn't like her picture taken because she doesn't like the flash - and the weather is rainy and stormy so I needed the flash. This old cat
is the most loving cat - if you are sitting she is either beside you or on your lap, and she has a very loud purr. She always seems to know if someone is sick because she will stick to that person like glue until you feel better. There wasn't a time the kids were sick that she wasn't there to comfort them. She pretty much sleeps with me at night next to my pillow - unless one of the kids isn't feeling well - she tried helping cure the DH once which was commical as he doesn't like cats. Course she was pretty ticked at me for a couple weeks when we brought the kittens home to stay with us but she seems to be adapting and she puts the 'boys' in their place on a regular basis.
I may not have much time to blog tomorrow as I am going to Pensacola with my main craft enabler Pat to go to Hobby Lobby, the JoAnn's supperstore and the knit shop, maybe a thrift shop or 2 if we have time......we don't get over there too
often as its an hour drive each way and can often be a budget crasher :) so I may not get a chance to blog again until monday as I work sat. and Sunday - Have a Great weekend everyone!!!
Tera
P.S. Sorry for the dark photos - even under the lamp they are dark - will try to get another pic when its not so dreary outside!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: