Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Ornaments

Hallo,
Sending you some pics of Christmas ornaments that I have made in past years - The first 2 were made a couple years ago with a Holly Berry stamp that I stamped several times in different colors and layered together with double-sided foam tape. In the blue one I used blue glitter embossing powder on the outlines and silver on the image in the middle of the Angel from Son Light images - now carried by Cornish Heritage Farms (this is a stamp I've had for over 10 years).
The second one was embossed with gold powder and the midle cut out so I could hang some jingle bells in the middle.
The last 2 are plain ornaments that I glued beaded ribbon and other ribbons to with my hot glue gun - I made these the year before last.
Sadly I am still looking for the ornaments I made last year with my Outlines stamps - anything made with the hot glue gun doesn't survive summer in florida up in the attic- no AC. I know they are here somewhere but haven't found them yet.
I have the next 2 days off so hope to start work on Fancy's portrait tomorrow. See you then.

I really like the blue one !!!
But the green one with jingle bells is cute too.
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

No comments: