Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cochiese and kittens

Hallo,
Well I got Cochiese finished and will start on Fancy thursday. Its not a perfect likeness but its pretty close. After the last layers of lightening that I did and then blended, I added black to her stripes. Her whiskers I first did with the white pencil then I went over it with a silver gel pen and added a spot of silver gel pen to her eyes as well. Then I added her halo with a gold mettalic pen.
I wrapped some Xmas presents yesterday and the kittens had a field day with wrapping paper - I got one pic of Shadow but Smitty was way too crazy and I couldn't catch him until he fell asleep.
My old cat Fancy decided it was time to hide away for a nap while the kittens had at the wrapping paper - you could almost see her rolling her eyes at them - therefore I didn't get a pic of her yesterday. I will try to get a pic of her
beautiful face on thursday.
This is Smitty - aka Thunderpurr.
This is Shadow - aka Shadow clone jutzu (from one of the kids gameboy games I think).
All for tonight - I worked today, busy day as usual...:)
I will have some Christmas ornaments for you tomorrow night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: