Sunday, December 2, 2007

DP Xmas scrap cards

Hallo,
Busy day here - kids got their science fair projects typed and on the boards (DD is finishing as I type). I made a big batch of bath salts to send for Xmas gifts and the kids and I made one batch of soaps - need one more batch of that after supper also to send out for Xmas gifts - Of course they will be packaged in my 6-pack gift boxes that I've done so many of :).
I did manage some time at the craft table where I started my Xmas cards - finally - I wanted to use up some of the scraps from the papers I used to cover boxes so here's some examples of what I did with those. I seperated the strips into blues, greens and reds and then put them on different solid cardstocks. Small ornament is Stampin Up and the larger one is - Good Stamps - Stamped Goods - from a long time ago but it's one of my favorites at Christmas time.
All for tonight - more Xmas cards tomorrow - my total this year to send is about 70 - and I have about 40 to go, plus some extra for one of my coworkers who wants to purchase some.
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What lovely cards.

Heather said...

I love how you combined the various patterns!