Monday, December 10, 2007

Good Clean Fun


Hallo,
I got a new set of rubba to play with in the mail today - I have been planning what to with this set since it first came out. The set is from Gina K and is called 'Way to go'. I will show you all 3 cards I made with this set today because I work the next 3 days and on friday am going on a field trip with my son's class (- 5 am to 630 pm - 5 bus loads of 6th graders - wish me luck!!!), so you probably won't see me again until the weekend.
This first card features my rowdy kitten (from All Night Media - back in 1989 - scat cat), some thin white ribbon as toilet paper, and the backround has marbled wallpaper for the floor and a handmade paper for the walls - the idea was a real no-brainer as I have 2 - 4 month old kittens in the house :) LOL
This second card is called - Aaarrgg! - obviously :) - features a pirate and the water is done with chrystal laquer for a 3-D effect.
And last but certainlt not least is the Queen of the golden glitter toilet - The Throne Diva herself showing how best to accessorize when one has a golden commode. LOL - As you can see I have had fun today with my new stamp set!!!
My son likes the Kitten one even over the Pirate - but the Pirate is 'almost' as good he says. The glitter is Stickles - arrived in the same pkg. from Gina K. today.
Throne Diva.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that ribbon for the tp!! way cute!!