Saturday, December 1, 2007

try, try again.....

Well this makes the second try so we'll see if I can get it to work this time - I (with the help of my DH) uploaded Picasa on my computer today and after several hours of rearranging thought I was ready to try to 'Blog This' - First attempt disappeared into cyberspace so lets see what happens this time. If I can get this to work I will try to upload a slideshow yet tonight (its only 1115 pm - I am usually asleep by 9 on workdays/10 weekends - ya I know how lame...:).
Well for your viewing pleasure/amusement and/or
entertainment I have pics of....MORE gift boxes. These were 2 of my favorites that I did on tuesday finishing up for my craft fair.
The first is a tropical Santa, sporting shorts to match the paper and a bit of a sunburn and the second box is a very girly Bubble Queen in her bath - with the box paper being pink, silver, gray and black - 2 matching papers were used on the second one.
All stamps are Stampin Up and colored with my prismacolor pencils.
Alrightchya'll (I do live in the south ya know :)
Wish me luck and hope it works!!!!!!
Tera

Posted by Picasa

No comments: