Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Card Positioning Systems # 48

Hallo,
Short note - not too much stamping time today. We are fixin to head out to eat for Super for my DD's birthday. Watch out there is a TEENAGER in my house now. I cannot believe she is 13 already - my DH never lets me forget that she was born on Super Bowl Sunday (even if she was born at 2pm and since we were in Germany at the time the Super Bowl wasn't on until 2 AM).
This is a card using Card Positioning Systems sketch #48 - yes I am a little behind :). It uses a TJ technique called Reverse Prints for the leaves with a bronze color wash spray, lined with copper Krylon pen. This picture is a little dark but the paper is dark brown and the backround is a Stampin Up stamp - Baroque Motifs - done in copper ink, and the ribbon is gold.
I have another card for CPS about half finished but it will have to wait for the weekend - I work the next 3 days (12 hour shifts). We'll see you then - probably on Sunday as Saturday I have 8 extra kids in the house for DD's birthday party.....wish me luck.
Tera

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Your cards are so pretty. I need to come back here often. And I thank you for your comments on my post too!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Beautiful card Tera! Teenager??? eeekkkk lol