Sunday, January 13, 2008

Freedom Flowers

Hallo,
More Patriotic cards - stocking up on a few of these to send to relatives and soon to be relatives in the military and over in Iraq at the moment. My DH's neice got engaged over Xmas and then he left for 4 months in Iraq and I have 2 cousins over there right now too.
Stamps - Tulips from PSX, plaid backround from Stampin Up.
Technique is called Marker Wash from Technique Junkies on the tulips and then I colored in the leaves and the bucket after. The bucket also has some silver metallic pen on it. Tag is cut on my cuttlebug - edged in gold Krylon. Ribbon is a plain white ribbon dyed with Staz on Blazing red same as the plaid backround. The tulip stamp is done with Marvy markers.
The weather here today was absoulutly Perfect - 65 degrees and sunny - I LOVE winter in florida - makes up for the summers which I don't like!! ( very hot, humid, and always looking over our shoulders at the latest hurricaine ).
All for now - I work the next 2 days so I will see you again on wednesday!!!
Take Care and God Bless
Tera
Posted by Picasa

No comments: