Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Hallo,
I hope everyone had a great start to the new year!!! I worked NY Eve and NY day but at least we weren't too busy. Yesterday the kids and I did some house cleaning after taking down decorations and then we went to see a movie in the afternoon. We saw National Treasure - action packed and fascinating facts interspersed among the fiction so it was a fun movie!!
Today they wanted to go spend some of their Christmas money - DS on a game for the Wii and DD on a fancy lap desk to 'study'/draw/read on since she never uses her desk.
I found some stampin time this afternoon and as you can see I am still playing with the same card template. The blue with gold roses
paper comes from the last issue of Take Ten ( or Stampers sampler - not sure) and the gold leaves is from the inside of a Christmas card envalope :). On the second one I added a blue ribbon - keep adding until its time to stop kinda thing and I like it better with the ribbon.
I should get some stampin time tomorrow but am all outta time for tonight.
Take Care
Tera
Posted by Picasa

No comments: