Friday, January 25, 2008

Mailbox and Estate sale finds

Hallo,
One more mailbox and then some Estate sale finds from today (one of the reasons I didn't get much time at the craft table today :).
The next couple mailboxes are going to be Pirate ones for DD and DH.
Went to an Estate sale on my way to the gym this am and found some good stuff. First was the set of 3 picture frames for 2 dolla - can't decide yet how I want to redo them but thinking flowers.....Any body have any ideas?
I also found a box of old crochet hooks - my Mom collects these so will send them to her for Valentines - these were only 3 dolla and the box also included several latch hooks which I will use. The only other stuff I found was some old jewerly. But I have about 4 garage sales on my list for tomorrow - DH bought me a Magellon computer map thingy for Christmas so it will get used alot tomorrow :).
My other errands included - stopping at a pool place (we need a new liner for our above ground so I am trying to price them), groceries , and a trip to wal -mart for some magazines for my DD. Her Birthday is next week and I told her we could redo her room when she turned 13 so I got her a bunch of decorating magazines to look at - tomorrow after garage sales we will stop at Lowes and look at paint chips and laminate floor samples...
all for today - going to try and enter my craft room - DS has a friend over and they have taken over the living room (Wii) :)
Take Care

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shirley said...

What great finds at the garage sales. I love the frames. I like your new mail box too! Cute!