Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More mailboxes

Hallo,
I had company in town on Friday and then worked all weekend including yesterday ( 3 - 12 hours shifts gets harder and harder to do)
My company was my Aunt and Uncle from Idaho passing through on their way to a time share in S.Florida for a few weeks - I hadn't seen them in about 4 years I think. We had fun showing them the beach (my kids were off school) and then just sat around and talked.
I did get some crafting done today although not much "stampin" - there is a little stamping on this first mailbox with Stampin Up's Baroque motifs. Also used on this mailbox was a little cranberry glimmer mist, a love charm, some brads, some old pink lace ribbon, and some flowers.
I did 6 of these mailboxes today - had cut paper on the couch the last couple nights while watching TV so all I had to do was glue and embellish.
The second one I am going to show you will be for my DD - the other 5 will go to the Etsy shop :) I will have to post a couple more pics of the one for my DD in a second post (Picassa will only let me do 4).
The second one uses ribbon, flowers, a love charm, and some silver glitter letters also from the Target dollar spot.
All for now - watch for the second post for today :)
Tera

Posted by Picasa

No comments: