Friday, January 4, 2008

Oriental Love

Hallo,
Working on some Valentines Day cards today - and yes as you can see I am still using the same card template as I have been the last couple weeks. I find it amazing how many different looks you can get with just one template!!!.
The cherry blossum stamp is from Rubber Stampede and the oriental Love writing is from Stampendous (stamp has 4 charecters on it but I only inked and used one).
The oriental paper is from Washi Accents, cardstock from Create for less (can't remember the brand). Also used a gold krylon pen to edge.
The top one is done with darker papers and the second done with lighter papers. Then third picture is a close up that shows the
cherry blossum stamped in gold on the circle because I thought it looked a little too bare with just the Love symbol.
I hope you all have a great weekend - I will see you again here on Monday (I work the next 2 days).
Tera
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ohhh wow sooo beautifuL!