Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Popsicle Tulips

Hallo,
Only one pic for you today - still on the Patriotic kick, but should have something different for you tomorrow :).
I thought I would color these tulips (from PSX) red , white and blue and I like how they turned out but they remind me of the red, white and blue popsicles that we used to only be able to get at the State Fair - now we can get them from the local Ice cream truck (you know the ones that drive around the neighborhoods playing music that the kids can hear 5 miles away :).
I didn't get much else done today - walked the dog in the rain, went to the gym and then when I got back from the gym instead of getting groceries and cleaning I ended up taking a LONG, HOT bath - something about a long hot bath when its raining which I can hear from the window by my tub along with the wind chimes singing in the wind that gets me - I don't get much done buy boy was it nice!!!
After the kids got out of school we had a few errands to run that took longer than I expected - 2 stops then 3 more stops to collect water samples for a science experiment (beach, bay-southside, bay-northside, and inlet lake...).
See ya tomorrow
Tera
Posted by Picasa

No comments: