Thursday, January 24, 2008

Valentines mailboxes - again :)

Hallo,
Short note as I have been playing on the computer way too long tonight. I didn't do much for stamping today but did spend a couple hours with my stampin buds with our little group that gets together a couple times a month.
I did up a bunch of backrounds on ATC size to stamp on tomorrow and then covered a few more mailboxes which I hope to trim out and embellish tomorrow also.
I am going to Creative Pallette in St. Marys Ga next month and need to get some ATC's done for the trade. (see www.bettysstamppad.com for more info)
I love these little mailboxes - I bought a total of 40 so far and am tempted to do more...they are so much fun. I gotta send one to my Mom :) - and I need to make up a couple Pirate ones for my DH and DS. I am saving some of the red one for Christmas - for letters to Santa of course :)
I hope to have some ATC's to show ya'll tomorrow - may have some more mailboxes but you might be tired of them too...
All for now - gotta arrange a weekend sleepover for DS and see about some grub (aka food for dinner)
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

No comments: