Friday, February 29, 2008

Creative Pallete - Powder Keg

Hallo,
I have had a very busy 3 days at work but I can sleep in tomorrow so I am playing on the computer for awhile. These are the last of my pics from Creative Pallete in St. Mary's Georgia. This was a class I took with powder Keg Embossing Powders - They have color stacks of embossing powders that blend together and layer beautifully - that is what we used to create this book with the butterfly.
The embossing powders work great on clay too!!!
The second photo is a close up of the cover and the butterfly. The third photo is Janelle - owner of Powder Keg (along with her DH). It was a great class - I bought some of their stuff last year and of course more this year. They also taught a class on using these embossing powders to make jewerly pieces. And the new thing this year is a new line of GLITTER - and the colors all match the embossing powders !!!And they are WOW!!!! Yes I bought some glitter too! Now all I need is more time to play with all this great stuff. http://www.powderkegembossingpowders.com
I may get some stamping done tomorrow but my

project for the day is to 'pretty up' a file cabinet the DH found for me - its a 4 drawer and it was FREE and no dents or anything - but drab gray just will not work for MY craft room - Purple spray paint should do the trick and then some stamps....can you say Altered file cabinet. I also had a "Brilliant" (from the beer commercial) moment - I needed something better to store my Nestabilities sooo - I have some strips of magnetic tape - I figure they can go on the side of the file cabinet and then they will be in easy reach - we'll see how it all turns out tomorrow.
All for now
Take Care
Tera
Posted by Picasa

No comments: