Sunday, February 3, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Hallo,
Despite my computer issues I am blogging today :) - thumb to nose with raspberry noise to my computer....
After all this time that I have been downloading photos from my camera to my computer (about 3 years now) my computer decided yesterday evening to not recognize my camera and not a thing we tried worked. The ports are working because my DD's camera uploads and so does my palmpad, my camera and cable are working because we were able to upload to our other non internet computer just fine - hence we loaded the pics to a disc and then took it to our misbehaving internet connected computer so I could blog, and post pics to my buds on TJ, and send pics of DD's Birthday Party to Grandma....
If anyone has any ideas what ails my computer we'd be glad for suggestions - we haven't uploaded anything new since I last uploaded pics either.
On to better things - I managed to get a couple cards done amongst the chaos of 8 - 12 to 13 year olds over for the day to play xbox and Wii and celebrate my DD's birthday.
All 3 cards use a sketch from CPS - #46 - and DP from Scrapworks - Formal Affairs. The first one uses a stamp from hero arts stamped on DP and layered on black - there are sequins on each corner of the small and larger layers.
The second and third cards uses a stamp from Outlines and a technique from the current Technique Junkie newsletter called penciled twinks (I tweaked it a little by using vellum and embossing the image). I wasn't as please with the yellow one - was going for a gray/goldish combo and it turned out more yellow. I like the purple one better but not sure either fit with the paper.
I 'll have some ATC's to show you tomorrow - I did them today but the DH was playing with my camera - trying to get it to load to the computer so I haven't gotten photos taken yet.
All for now.
Tera
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Tera, Each one is love in its own way. I do love the last one. The colors I think. TFS

Vicki Chrisman said...

Beautiful work as always Tera!