Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Technostamper's Monday sketch

Hallo,
I did a couple cards for Mary Jo's (fellow TJ'er) http://www.technostamper.blogspot.comMonday sketch today using a TJ (Technique Junkie) technique called Aged metal. The stamp is from Magenta - colored with chalks and prismacolor pencils, paper behind the little girls is from Basic Grey, and some ribbon from my stash. Both cards use the same just arranged a little different.
The I had to do one more mailbox for Valentines as my DD reminded me that she HATES pink so I couldn't use the one I had planned for her and made her this blue one instead. She is really into the blues and geometrics lately so I thought this would fit. The flag and heart on the front are done with liquid beads and then the trim is some beaded ribbon from Jo Ann's.
All for today - I have a batch of ATC's in the works but should probably do some cleaning first.......I don wanna....but I gotta...
Tera


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on that technique. I need to try that one out. Love your cards. I especially love the first one. Thanks so much for playing.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wow totally cool! I love those images by Magenta! they are so unique!