Thursday, March 27, 2008

Inchie sketch

Hallo,
The sketch I used for todays cards is from Jen at http://www.iheart2stamp.com/ and inspired me to try doing some inchies - which I have been meaning to do for awhile.
This first picture has 3 inchies with birds from Stampin Up, the big bird is from Martha and I also used a backrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms. Colored with my prismacolors, edged with a brown sharpie marker and the little amber colored baubles are from Stampinbella.
The second card uses all the same stuff except the backrounder which gives it a very different look. The third and 4th photos are close ups of the second card.
Not too verbose today - gotta get a shower and am helping out at the Medieval Fest at the Middle School today - might get a little stamping time this afternoon. I work tomorrow but I saved a card to show ya - after tomorrow I have 11 days off !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is spring break for the kids and we are finishing my DD's room, doing some spring cleaning and probably a trip to Mobile Al., to the science center (my kids love the science center and they have a really good exhibit right now).
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

What a beautiful card Tera! Love the sketch and the use of the inches! REALLY nice!
I've missed chatting with you. Glad your going to get some days off.