Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring Magnolias

Hallo all,
I haven't stamped since I did my file cabinet but I sure have been busy. My craft room was nearly declared a disater zone but its looking relatively good right now - I have been filling up the file cabinet - put all my scrap paper in files by color (general familys not one for each shade ect. ) and my Unmounteds that are too big for CD's are all in the file cabinet . The other 2 drawers are full of journals and other things waiting to be altered - along with most of my have of our bedroom closet and alot of the little coat closet in our bedroom too ( I keep finding all these goodies at garage sales and the thrift stores but can't seem to find enough time to play with them).
I also worked a couples days - very busy days - and yesterday had to tell them NO to working an extra shift yet again.....maybe they should hire enough Nurses instead of asking us perpetually to work extra shifts.....won't go there, love my job, love my job....love Nursing its the politics/institution ect. that drives me nuts!!!
In addition to the craft room cleaning I did get some yard work done the last couple days as it has been wonderful weather - that'll change tomorrow - rain (which we need).
These flowers are from my Japenese Magnolia tree which is starting to bloom in the back yard - the first pic is a flower and the next one is a couple buds.

All for today - hopefully tomorrow I will get some accual crafting done!!!
Take Care
Tera
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Stunning photos Tera...and as always your cards are beautiful!!