Thursday, April 3, 2008

CPS # 58 - Patterened Rose - Tagged

Hallo,

One Card to show you today - The rose stamp (Stampin Up) was stamped one on plain creamy beige paper and one onto the same paper after I stamped on it with a backround stamp from CHF (victorian pattern). I then cut out the rose and popped them up on top of the plain image. The plain image was lightly colored with prismacolor pencils. and I then did some faux stitching around the main panel. The corners were cut with my cuttlebug from the paper stamped with the backround stamp. last but not least layered the main panel on top of a pink ribbon fixed to a green base card and I added 3 buttons.

This card is my try for this weeks CPS # 58 .

I was tagged by Vicki http://www.vickichrisman.blogspot.com/ so here goes - this is my first time being tagged by the way.

#1 Name 4 jobs I have had in life

Field work (detassling corn or walking beans), babysitting, waitress - all in grade/high school.

Worked through college as a cleaning person at the hospital that I went to school at.

Finally as an RN for the last 23 years - currently in an Open Heart Surgery Intensive Care Unit.

#2 Four movies I could watch over and over.

Any and all of the Star Wars movies or Lord of the Rings, and anything with Harrison Ford!!!

#3 Four places I've lived - Oh Boy only 4 - You see I spent 3 and 1/2 years as a Travel Nurse moving about every 3 months and then I married a Military Man - Corpu Christi, TX - Longbranch , NJ - Modesto, CA - Phoenix , AZ - New Orleabns, LA - Anchorage, AK - Germany for 6 years, grew up in Nebraska and currently live in NW Florida...

#4 Four TV shows I watch - I am not a big TV person but love the Sci Fi chanel and watch the CSI's also - got addicted to those because Marg Helgenberger is from my home town in NE.

#5 Four people who email me regularly - Mom, Marcie, Paula in Phoenix, Tina.

#6 Four favorite foods - Chocolate, Ice cream,

steak and lobster.

#7Four places I'd rather be right now - Anywhere that my family (DH and the kiddos) are!!! But I do LOVE to travel. I love Italy, Germany, England, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Austria, and would love to see China, Russia, Australia, New Zealand also someday
#8 Tag 4 people - Well I am going to tag 4 fellow Nurses who also happen to craft and blog.
Charityhttp://www.meaningfulmenagerie.blogspot.com
Aura http://www.auraofdesign.blogspot.com
Stacey http://www.thequeenscreations.blogspot.com
Julie http://www.stampedinhisimage.blogspot.com
Well folks thats all for today - gotta busy day tomorrow getting DD back into her room, getting groceries and shopping for some new duds for both DD and DS - maybe some house cleaning on my part too - and hopefully a little stampin time!!!
Take Care
Tera




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Stunning Card Tera! Fun to read your answers on the tag! I popped over to each of your tags and said hello. Talented (stamping) Nurses!lol

Lea L. said...

Wow...what a beautiful stamping job you did on this!! Great use of sketch 58!

Have a great day!
~Lea

Aura said...

Hello there, I will be getting to the "tag" later today. I absolutely love all the Bella's and if you want I can send you some prestamped images on white paper. Then you can have a selection of them for future use and find a few you really like to buy. Send me your address and I will send some off. Cheers. Nights are going pretty good by the way. I do walk around about 4am and coffee is a wonderful thing!!

Charity Hassel said...

what a beautiful card! so glad you played along with the cps sketch!!! thanks for taggin' me as well!