Monday, April 7, 2008

Jen's Sketch - party invite

Hallo,
Quick post as I need to do some house cleaning - DD is still working on putting her room back together so should be able to get to the floor today to clean. Didn't get much stamping time this weekend - enough for 4 party invites for DS's birthday get together next weekend. of course I had to try a couple different versions - colorwise....
All 4 cards use a backrounder from CHF - wood grain and I am not sure where the Huskie is from as it is very old but my guess would be Mostly Animals or Good Stamps - Stamp Goods. I colored the Huskie with my prismacolor pencils.
These cards were done using Jen's sketch http://www.iheart2stamp.com/
Hope to clean fast and get some time to stamp today so ttfn...
Tera


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are soooo fab!