Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My FLowers

Hallo,
Some pictures of flowers in my yard to show off.
This first one is some of my cactus - I have these in a hanging basket on the fence - tried for many years to keep more traditional flowers in the hanging baskets but could never keep up with watering them here in the summer (they need it almost twice a day) but the cactus seem to love it!!!
The second photo is one of 3 trellis with clemetis plants climbing on them - I seem to have good luck with these and they will bloom for a couple months yet untill it gets hot and then I will get some blooms out of them again in the fall.
The last 2 are some of my Iris - I love iris but they don't bloom well with our hot summers - seems to sap them and the don't bloom as much as up north, but that said I have had more blooms from my Iris this year than ever!!! Yippee!!!
Well all for now.
Take Care
Tera



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the whole climbing plant vine, it looks so chic.

Arlene,
Silverdale flowers