Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pretty Sophisticated Gypsy

Hallo,
Just one card to show you tonight - again this was made for challenges this week on Cornish Heritage Farms backrounder blitz http://cornishheritagefarms.com/ .
I used 2 different backrounders - 'pretty pattern' stamped in balzing red stazon for the middle layer and 'sophisticated swirls' done with a Technique Junkie technique called walnut stain for the top and bottom layers. The gypsy is also CHF and she was colored with prismacolors and highlighted with stickles glitter and all the panels were edged with gold krylon. The flower is a dried flower from my Mom's garden. Hi Mom !!!
All for tonight.
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

You are definaty a "detail" girl! WOW!

Unknown said...

Dear Tera,

I would have preferred sending you an e-mail, however, I could not find your e-mail address on your blog. I am the designer liaison for Krylon, and we've enjoyed your blog and would like to say "thank you" for designing with Krylon. If you will contact me at scurrier@curriercomm.com, I would ike to talk with you. Thank you!

Sharon Currier, scurrier@curriercomm.com