Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TechnoBohobutterflys

Hallo,
How about that for a tittle - say that fast 3 times ...
Playing with my cuttlebug, a sketch from Technostamper, and Boho Blossums from MFT. http://www.mftstamps.comFirst I used one of the stamps to make a patterned paper in pinks, black and white.
Then ran those through the cuttlebug to cut and then emboss the butterflys. Then I took my black ink pad and lightly rubbed over the embossed portions to make them stand out.
I used the Monday Lunchtime sketch from Technostamperhttp://www.technostamper.blogspot.com with some scraps of DP and some pink rhinestones.
That's all for me today as I am past my bedtime - gotta work tomorrow - poor me, after 11 days off, now I gotta go back to work....need the paycheck cause I have a sneakin suspission that I may need to spend some $$ at Gina K's site before the month is over - I am waiting to see what comes with the new releases this month....
I saved a card to show ya tomorrow but then I probably won't get back to blogging until the weekend....
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

this is SO pretty Tera!

MJ said...

Wow, that is just beautiful. It looks amazing. What a cool idea. Love it. Thanks so much for playing.

Kerry D-C said...

oh wow! this is gorgeous!

chickadee3357 said...

Awesome butterflies!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh these are so neat! What die did you use for the butterflies??