Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TJ swap cards

Hallo,
Nothing of my own to post today - several projects in works that I will have to finish on friday - I work the next 2 days so won't get much done other than a little cutting and coloring on the couch :).
But I got a package of goodies in the mail today - These beautiful creations are from a swap with the Technique Junkies group - every other month with the newest issue of TJ newsletter we do a swap - the only rule is to use a technique from the current issue and with so much good stuff to chose from sometimes its hard to decide which technique to do!!!
I will have 2 more photos tomorrow as Picassa will only let me post 4 pics at a time so stayed tuned, same bat station, same bat time (approximatly :). I should have some stuff of my own to show you friday and the weekend (I work this weekend but should finish multiple projects on friday if I am lucky....)

All for now - gotta get da food on da table, I has hungry youngin's...
Take Care
Tera
Posted by Picasa

No comments: