Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cactus flowers

Hallo,
I haven't been to the craft table yet today but am headed there soon!!!!
I may not have to cancel my cruise in October!!!! Cross your fingers for me!!! My Mom had an idea of someone who could watch the kids for us while we went so will try and call them today!!!
After lunch we stopped at Old Time Pottery on our way home (so I didn't have to waste gas making another trip tomorrow....) and then I called my Mom - my brothers, sister and their kids are all getting together tonight at Mom's so will have to call them again later - my one brother lives in Wyoming and the other is right across the road from Mom, my sister lives about 40 minutes away...times like this makes me wish we lived alot closer to home.....but then I would have to put up with snow, blizzards, and cold in the winter and no beach to play on in the summer so.....
Todays pics are of the cactus that is blooming right by the pool - it sits on a shelf that is level with the pool edge (I also use it to put my goggles and watch when I am in the pool and the shelf below is for the floaties and foam tubes and pool toys....
All for today - got a phone call to make and the craft table to get to...
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Tera
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely cactus flowers!

Happy mothers day!

Arlene,
Silverdale flowers

Parliament Cigarettes said...

Very beautiful Flower