Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kissing Backrounders

Hallo,
Two cards to share with you tonight. For both cards I used the 'kissing ' tehcnique on the main image. "Kissing technique is when you ink 2 stamps and then kiss them together - usually works best when one stamp is a solid stamp and the other has a pattern like the backrounders from CHF http://cornishheritagefarms.com/ . I am still using the multitude of cards and stuff that I went crazy making for CHF's backround blitz last week - I even got my latest order from them yesterday!!!! They ship soooo FAST!!! And they have great customer service too!!!!
The main image shadow stamp of the flowers is an UM that I forgot to lable so I don't know who makes it - but I inked it in light blue and then inked 'weave backrounder' (from CHF) in dark blue and then 'kissed ' then together and stamped onto the oval cut with my cuttlebug/nestabilities. It is then layered onto a rectangle of 'victorian pattern 2' and onto navy blue cardstock.
With the second card I inked the same main image again in light blue and then inked 'victorian pattern2' in dark blue, kissed and stamped as with card #1. Its fun to see the differnt textures you get from different stamps and color combinations!!!
All for tonight - the couch is calling!!!
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

THat is just so beautiful Tera! Beautiful colors..great technique!