Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oriental Vase

Hallo,
I have sewing to do today so I am posting this early so I can get rollin - I got my DD's curtains done and we even had enough material left to make 2 pillow cases which she was happy about - and I let her do it (with some coaching). This was her first time sewing and she did pretty good - I plan to try and teach her more this summer....
I have to try and get the curtain rod up today too...
I did this vase yesterday from the ones I found at the garage sale this last weekend. I stamped the oriental buildings in red staz on, the bamboo on the back is in white staz on, and the oriental script was stamped in versamark and gold embossed. I then added some river rock and some sprigs of fake bamboo. I plan to do another one or 2 of these - but the next one the oriental buildings will be in black.
I don't do this too much but will today - I have put a BUNCH of things on sale on my Etsy site if anyone is interested - I have also listed this vase and the other one I did during the CHF backrounders challenge week.
Have a good day - I am off to hang out laundry and attempt to hang a curtain rod, then to the sewing machine....wish me luck!!! :)
Tera


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

THat is really really cool Tera! WOW!