Saturday, May 10, 2008

Playin in the pool

Hallo,
Short note - haven't done too much in the craft room except add to the TO DO list - thursday after stamp group my chief enabler (Pat :) and I went to a couple garage sales and an estate sale and I came home with a couple things to do. I worked friday and today I ended up with 5 flat sided vases from Ikea at a garage sale we found on our morning walk (for 1.25 each - filled with seashells to boot). Did some yard work, got lunch and then the kids and I got in the pool - I can tell I hadn't been to wateraerobics in awhile my legs are feeling it ( I did about 45 min. worth and then played - ok floated). I got out a little early to take some pics of the kids - they were a little relunctant.....
I may accually have craft pics for ya tomorrow - I have been working on the breadbox I started - just haven't taken any pics of it yet, and its not finished yet...
All for today - Have a Happy Mother's Day!!!!
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

No comments: