Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cool Runnings

Hallo,
Trying to think cool thoughts here - HOT, HOT, HOT here in NW Florida again today. We had a couple little rains showers off and on today - making the humidity very high. I stayed in the house most of the day - got out early for a walk, vacumed the pool and then inside the rest of the day. The water in our pool is 97 degrees!!!
This is a stamp I have had for quite awhile and hasn't seen ink until today - I bought it with my Brother in mind (he lives in the mountains of Wyoming - rents out cabins and snowmobiles, he does alot of playing in the snow).
I colored the scene with prismacolors ans then accented with a silver metallic pen on the chrome and stickles glitter on the snow and trees. And then used my white gel pen for some accents at 2 of the corners.
All for today - Gotta work tomorrow.
Take Care
Tera



Posted by Picasa

No comments: