Friday, June 20, 2008

Create Butterflys

Hallo,
Anothe inchie card - tired of them yet?
I started with a 3X5 piece of white cardstock. Inked the butterflys from Inkadinkado first with versamark then teal, purple and navy ink, stamped and embossed. Next I took my brayer and added blue bayou, light blue and navy leaving a lighter spot in the middle. I then added some dragonflys in navy.
I then cut the piece into inchies and edged each edge with navy ink and glued them to the tan paper (handmade oriental paper stamped with dragonflys in navy). I then stamped a couple words (from MFT) on a couple and embellished with my white gel pen, and some clear circle stickers. Added some purple baubles to 2 corners and layered onto navy cardstock.
All for today - Happy friday!!!!
Tera



Posted by Picasa

No comments: