Monday, June 9, 2008

More Inchies

Hallo,
Another card with inchies today...The top inchie is a left over piece from and unknown backround technique with a little oriental charm attatched, the middle inchie uses left over strips from another backround technique on washi paper with a small punched crane, the bottom inchie is part of an oriental vase. The inchies and main image are all edged with silver krylon, layered on blue which is also edged in silver, layered onto black and white patterned washi paper, then onto white, black and the base is the same blue as the other layers. For the dots I put clear plastic domes onto the same black and white washi paper, cut them out and glued them into place.
I warn ya I seem to be in inchie mode - you will be seeing alot of them .... I am trying to use up my scrap paper stock - so on the couch at night I am cutting paper - the cardstock first gets cut to ATC size and then to inchie size, now I have base ATC and inchies to pull out any time I want!!! For now I am only cutting cardstock and small pieces of DP - leaving the larger pieces of DP for layers.....
All for now
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hello: I really liked your ATCs too...so nicely done. Yes I look forward to swapping more ATCS. Are you in for the July ATC funny coloured one with Michelle? I am so addicted it is shameless.
Thanks for coming by my blog. I will visit here often.
Bela

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful!