Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oriental Dragonfly Inchies

Hallo ,
Short note as I worked today and am greatly anticipating some couch time :).
The kids and I went blueberry picking yesterday - got out there later than I wanted but it wasn't as hot as I feared it would be. We picked 2 gallons worth in just a couple hours - not to mention eating alot as we picked :). I froze about half and I am sure the other half won't last but a couple days... Planning on blueberry pie tomorrow.
More inchies on todays card - butterflys and dragonflys both from Inkadinkado. I inked the butterflys first with versamark and then with midnight blue, teal (both stazon) and eggplant (SU) - then stamped and embossed. Then I brayered light blue, blue bayou and not quite navy (all SU) as backround. Emnbellished the inchies with clear circle stickers and a white gel pen. The dragonfly is stamped in 'not quite navy' (SU) - embellished with silver krylon and rhinestones. Patterned paper is all oriental washi paper.
All for today - Take Care
Tera



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Wow Tera..I love this card..the colors are my faves!
YOU ARE IN the card challenge!!! Yippee! I'm thrilled to have you playing along!

I have your addy.. so I'll be sending it right out!