Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oriental Inchies

Hallo,
I finally got some time at the craft table!!!! I started this card by doing an oriental scene on a scrap of white measureing 3" X 5" - colored it with prismacolor pencils, and then cut the scene into inchies. I edged each inchie with gold krylon. I pulled out 3 inchies, added 3 different inchies back in to coordinate with the scene. I then layered them on oriental wahsi paper, red cardstock, another layre of the same washi, and then to the base cardstock of red. I edged the layers with gold krylon, added a dark brown piece of ribbon, and 3 dew drops to match.
Not that many people read my little blog here (yet) but if anyone reading lives in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida area wants or knows anyone who wants an adorable kitten (about 3-5 months old) Please contact me!!! My DH and I went for a walk this am and came across this kitten stuck in a small tree. Considering the extreme heat here this week - I just could not leave this kitten on his own - knocked on a couple doors but noone near where we found him would claim him or wanted him. I cannot keep him as we have 3 cats and a dog of our own but he is very loving and gentle.
All for today - time to get in the pool for a bit...
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

blah said...

Wow, this is absolutely amazing! I love all the detail you put into it. I'm so challenged when it comes to centering things perfectly :-)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Beautiful work as alway from you Tera!