Monday, June 23, 2008

Peaceful Wishes

Hallo,
Another Gina K card for one of the release sketch challenges. This was done with the 'Comfort & Peace' set.
This sketch was hard for me for some reason - normally if I have a sketch to work from it goes like a breeze - this one was slow in coming. The ribbon is a garage sale find and is a nice shade of brown - about 1 shade darker than the brown cardstock. The flowers are all stamped in walnut stain ink and the words are stamped with SU's chocolate chip. I have been really liking the browns and fall colors lately.
I used the cuttlebug with nestabilities for the ovals, a white gel pen for the dots on the brown layer and a brown sharpie for the dots on the yellow layer.
All for today - Happy Monday!!
Tera


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is beautiful Tera! I love it on the textured paper!