Monday, June 30, 2008

Teal Santa

Hallo,
It has been a busy week for me - hadn't gotten much stamping/crafting done... I worked wed./sat./sun - thursday I took the kids to our local waterpark for the day with a girlfriend of mine and her kiddos, and friday the kids and I tackled some much needed (and late, spring cleaning) We took down the MANY beer steins and mugs on top of my kitchen cabinets washed them, the cabinets and the walls....you know the drill, took FOREVER - I hates to clean!!!
I did get a couple things done late friday afternoon in the craft room but too late to take pics and I can't show them until later...but I did get some stuff done to show you today. I am trying out some ideas for one of the many swaps I have joined for my Cruise in October - yippee - one of the swaps is for Christmas cards, so here is my first idea....
The shorts are a dollar stamp from Micheals - unknown at present and the Santa is from SU. I colored them all with prismacolor pencils. The punch is one of Martha's.
Looks like Santa needs some suntan oil - I can never do this Santa without making him a little 'pink' - and did you notice that I colored his shorts to match the backround paper :).
All for now - time to head off to bed...
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa