Thursday, July 17, 2008

Attempting masterboards

Hallo,
Some more stuff I have been playing with recently - I have wanted to try a "masterboard" for some time now....
While I like how these turned out neither was 'the look' I was aiming for (even if I wasn't sure what that was when I started :) LOL.
The idea for a masterboard is to do a collage and then use it to make projects like cards or altered items.
The 2 that did turn out like I had 'envisioned'
you will see eventually but I am saving for a special project :).
The stamps I used for these Masterboards are as follows - from CHF http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/ - backrounders 'Houndstooth and Sophisitcated Swirls, and several stamps from their 'Beautiful' set - 2 of the ladies are from Hero arts and 2 are unknown unmounteds from my preblog days... On this first one I colored the ladies with prismacolor pencils.
For the second masterboard I used slightly different ink colors and didnot color the ladies in.


All for today.
Take Care
Tera
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wow these are neat...but what are they going to be used for?