Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sepia spring Thomas Kinkade

Hallo,
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile - I worked fri/sat/sunday last all 12 hour shifts and starting on monday I have 2 weeks off - :) :) :)
My kiddos also started 2 weeks of summer classes (for fun) at the local college on monday so have been doing some extra running around....I have been getting a little crafting in but didn't finish them off till today. One I won't show you yet but I will show you this one.
This is a plaque I made using a Thomas Kinkade stamp from Cornish Heritage Farmshttp://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/.
I colored it with prismacolor pencils and then used mod podge to glue it to the plaque. I put a layer of sepia clear coat over the picture and let dry.
I then used some distress crackle paint around the edges and when that dried rubbed over it with walnut stain distress ink.
All for tonight - I do have more stuff to show ya tomorrow :) - should get some more crafting time tomorrow too.
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barb Hardeman said...

You did a wonderful job capturing the essence of this scene. I hope you'll be hanging it in your home. Enjoy your time off!