Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fall Streams

Hallo,
Another plaque I made with one of my Tkomas Kinkade stamps from CHF http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/ This one is called Streams of Living Water . I colored this on cardstock using prismacolor and koh i noor pencils. I then used mod podge to glue and seal it to the plaque. Once dry I used weathered wood distress crackle paint to cover the plaque around the picture. Once that layered dried I rubbed the cracks with weathered wood distress ink and added the brads. The brads were dark copper colored origionally - I used embossing ink and weathered wood embossing powder to alter them to match the plaque, pulled the backs off and glued them down.
I was trying for fall colors this time as I am wishing for fall!!!
All for today - won't see you again until saturday as the kids are draging me and 7 of thier friends to the waterpark tomorrow - I have more colored pencils and some projects ready to go (and a good book as they are determined to stay "all day" :)
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wow that is gorgeous Tera!!


You have been tagged! :D