Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Paula's Art

Hallo,
Short note today - I am putzing slowly around the house today, my pooch took me for a short walk to wake me up so will try to finish off some stuff in the craft room today.
Meanwhile I am going to show you what my DD has been working on lately. These are done with rulers, the circle drawer thingy we all used when we were kids (my brain ain't quite back to speed yet) and sharpie markers.
This first one she calls "History Notes" and has written tidbits from her history book in alot of the white spaces.
I love the geometric look she has with these and the black and white with just a pop of color. And the last one is just full of color!!!
All for now - She would love to hear from ya'll about her artwork!!!
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.heroes3villains.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful. I like the clean lines of the geometric design and the addition of the history notes in the first one. I like the simple black and white as well as the color.