Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pink Masterboard box

Hallo,
I finished another cigar box makeover today. I did this box pretty much like the last one...only different colors. The sides and inside bottom are done with 'Victorian Leaves backrounder' from Cornish Heritage Farms, as is most of the stamps used on the top (and inside top - not pictured). The top comes from one of the Masterboards I was playing with a couple weeks ago - this one without the ladies colored in....I cuttlebugged the focal image (Hero Arts) and colored her with reinker in the same color as the sides (which is SU 'Purely Pomegranate' by the way). Other stamps on the masterboard include 'Houndstooth' and 'Sophisticated Swirls' backrounders and the 'Beautiful' set from the Rummage Bin line all from CHF http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/
The ribbon trim, necklace and old broach are all from my garage sale/thrift store stash. I had to search a bit for a necklace to match - the pearl one similar to the last box that I had put aside for this one just didn't look right. The 'gold' brads were copper colored and altered with my gold krylon pen.
All for today - Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

No comments: