Monday, September 8, 2008

Clear card - pink

Hallo,
This is my first attempt at a clear card so it is rather simple - but its also made to match yesterdays bottle. The stamp is from 'Stampendous' and it is colored using koh i noor pencils and gamsol. I stamped the flower on craft cardstock. I used white staz on to stamp the flower onto the clear card and embellished with some old trim and a couple buttons.
The bottle from yesterday, gift tag and this card will be on the Etsy shop later today - http://www.stampqueen.etsy.com/
Thanks for looking - I am off to the craft table....I have a couple swaps to finish up on before my cruise and I have to go back to work on thursday (my goal was to have them done before I went back, but I got distracted by bottles...)
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shirley said...

How lovely and how creative with the acetate. A really wonderful card.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

pink clear card are looking fabulous!!!

Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card printing
Plastic Business Cards