Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Faith, Hope, Love, Joy

Hallo,
Getting this posted early today as I have a bunch of errands to run so not sure how much time I will get later....
This card is one I made to match yesterdays jar (which by the way is now up on my etsy site here - http://www.stampqueen.etsy.com ) It comes complete with gift tag and the card.
I used the same stamps that I used for the glass etching and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. The brown faux stitching was done with a brown sharpie and the white with a gel pen. I used the same silk flower and brad as on the jar and decorated the envalope too.

Well I guess I had better get the errands started.
Just one more thing - I just listed a whole bunch of stuff on my Etsy site and Christmas is right around the corner so you may need to check me out :).
Take Care
Tera



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Very pretty. Love how your painted them too!