Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More versions - Trumpeting Angel

Hallo,
Showing you today some versions of yesterdays cards!!! I always have to do a couple variations.
Not too major of changes - the first one is edged with tea dye ink, and the next one with walnut ink.
The third card I embossed the angel in clear ink and then sponged brick red Distress ink on the card to make the angel show up, used the same technique for the last card but used peeled paint Distress ink instead.
For all cards I used stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com - 'Aged sheet music' scrapblock and 'Trumpeting Angel' and I used a gold krylon to edge the Angel layer and a Christmas ribbon from my stash.
All for today....see ya thursday......
Take Care
Tera



Posted by Picasa

No comments: