Sunday, September 28, 2008

Purple Snow Owl

Hallo,
I hope you are all in the mood for Owls!!! I did a bunch of cards the last couple days using these owls from Inkadinkado. I did them for a contest over at Jacksonbelle Embellishments - to use Inkadinkado stamps and 4 different sketches. I had alot of fun with these.
I am going to prepost for the next few days as what little time I have off from work I really need to be working on finishing up my swaps for my CRUISE - "scream"!!!!! Every day it seems like the gals are giving more and more hints of all the fun - this is better than Christmas!!!!
This owl was done on dark purple, embossed in white and layered onto several pieces of DP from my stash. The ovals were cut with my nestabilities using my cuttlebug. The pieces of DP were edged with mettalic gold pen.
All for today
Take Care
Tera




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Loving your owls Tera..and everything else too! It's good to finally get over here to catch up on what you've been up too. (even is it's at 1:24am) grrr

Shirley said...

Tera, your card is just so vibrant with the colors you chose. I love how you did lyour backgound in support of the main image. I'll have to catch up on your cards. I see you have been busy.