Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stampin Bliss

Hallo,
I had planned on one really long post, but had all the photos uploaded and 90% written when it all went poof into cyberspace so I will redo but in a couple shorter posts.
The first picture is of all my beads - the girls (the hostesses with the mostest - Gina, Em & Nicky, and Nichole) gave us chain necklaces and starter beads & charms at the meet and greet the first night. We earned more beads along the way by answering questions, trying new things, and in general hootin, hollarin and squealin in delight (I think I have lived in the south too long...). We also were encouraged to make/bring charms to trade and I traded for a bunch too (see some of the precruise posts for pics of mine). At the 'Bead Extravaganza' on the last night I was in the top 5ish for most beads and most charms.

This s econd photo is one of all the stuff from our goodie bag, plus the extra 'surprises' we got along the way.
The girls gave me the scor mat to go with the scorpal for my Birthday!!!!
In addition to the scorpal we got 8 stamp sets from Gina, 5 from Nichole and a boatload from the Bella girls Nicki & Em. 50 yards of ribbon - 5yrds each of 10 colors/styles, 10 pallette ink cubes, peerless watercolors, koh i norr pencils, a spellbinder die, memory mists in gold and silver, a black ink pad, white embossing powder, an acrylic block, some OMS , a white metallic pen, a small swival craft knife, some paper and a whole bunch of baubles/bling from Bella.....I am sure there is some I have forgotten....
All the stamp sets are either new/not released yet or from a current release so we were the first to play with most of these!!!!


This picture is of Gina K and I - I am hardly ever in a picture that I don't blink.....

This is me with the Bella's - Nicky and Emily.



And this one is me with Nichole from Papertrey Ink - and I didn't blink!!!
This is one great group of women folks!!!! They went above and beyond when planning the projects for the classes - I came home with many ideas swimming in my brain (now if I can only find time to do them!!).
I tried peerless watercolor for the first time, and lots of folks tried the koh i noor pencils and blending with OMS for the first time, and the cuttlebug, and bleaching....
If you ever get a chance to Cruise with these gals or even just to take some classes with them - go for it, you won't regret it!!!!
Thanks guys for a great time!!!!
More stuff tomorrow - I work the next 3 days (12 hrs shifts) so DH is in charge of Halloween again this year - my kiddos and the neighbor girls are making a Haunted Maze at the neighbors across the street, they have been working on it for weeks, have signs up everywhere so I am sure it will be a busy night.
Tke Care
Tera




2 comments:

Shirley said...

Great pictures. It's nice to put the faces with the names and products too!

Stampin Cats said...

Can't wait to hear more about the cruise. Looks like everybody got a little bit of sun.