Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Mail

Hallo,
There comes a time when cleaning MUST be done I have realized....house cleaning as well as cleaning my crap/ craft room.
I have one more craft fair this friday and then I have vowed to attempt to divide my time more equally among my house/yard chores and my craft room, and I have also decided to restrain myself from aquiring more craft stuff until my craft room is in better shape (might need duck tape for that - I seem to have such good luck at the thrift stores but I am soooo outta room to put the stuff, and my desk is piled high with half finished projects....I have about 6 inches of accual work space as of this moment...).
Anyway in keeping with my early New Years resolutions - this little mailbox has been sitting on my desk half done for over 6 months.....the green layer is the inside from one of last years Christmas cards that I recieved (I liked the color and pattern).
I got inspired when I ran across the beads I had collected on my recent cruise - so I used them here - thought it turned out pretty cute!!!



I also started working on some 6 pack gift boxes for my craft fair next friday - the boxes have been under a table in my craft room since last falls batch of gift boxes - I had glued them together and covered the bottoms of all of them so that when I was ready to use them all I had to do was grab and go.
I will start showing you what I did with them tomorrow - there will be several days worht of them :).
All for tonight - gotta think about starting something for super - I don't mind cooking but I hate decideing what to make....yes I know I am weird....
Take Care
Tera




No comments: