Thursday, November 6, 2008

Card folder

Hallo,
These next couple days are going to be some of these card folders. I learned how to make these on my cruise in a class with Gina K!!! They go together very quick and hold 3-5 cards inside.
Gina gave us the pattern but she said she got it off the Scor Pal site www.scor-pal.com
You can use double sided paper or make your own by glueing 2 together (it still scors great).
I used a stamp set we got on the cruise from Gina - called 'Wreath of Wishes'.
Colored with koh i noor pencils - from my cruise goodie bag, and embellished with chocolate ribbon from Papertrey Ink - also from my cruise goodie bag :)




I made 4 matching cards to tuck inside each one along with envelopes.
After the craft fair I will be making more of these for Christmas gifts!!!!
All for today - working again....
Take Care
Tera






1 comment:

Shirley said...

What a really pretty and artistic set! I love the colors you chose and all of the different items too.