Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wisemen Ornaments

Hallo,
I spent some time on these ornaments last monday and I didn't have much luck.....finally found the right combo too late tuesday to take pics.....worked wed. and thurs.....yesterday my Chief Enabler and I made a trip to Pensacola so we could go to Hobby Lobby, and the JoAnn's superstore, and while we were at it Micheals and Target (right next door to to Mike's).
So I got time to play today and finish these off. I did the backround with alcohol inks - blues and silver which doesn't really show up well in the pictures. The I embossed the images from Cornish Heritage Farms http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/ with black. When the ornament was cooled I put some 'stars' in the 'sky' with stickles glitter.

All for tonight - Hope to get some more play time in tomorrow.
Take Care
Tera




















1 comment: