Monday, December 8, 2008

Faux DP - Yellow sheet

Hallo,
I spent some time cutting up my sheets of Faux Designer Paper today and here's what I came up with for the yellow sheet (although the it looks greener in these first 2 pics).
I found the year calender with the plastic covers in the bargain spot at target - I covered the insides with the DP that I added some stamping to, and then stamped on the covers too (makes it look like its covered with a thick vellum) .
Both the stamps I added were from Gina K - the flower from 'Botanical Dreams' and the friendship phrase is from another set (can't remember which right now).
I filled in the flower petals with white gel pen.
I stamped on the plastic cover using staz on timber brown with the same flourish from Inkadinado that I used on the FDP.






Lastly I added some trim from my stash of garage/estate sale finds.








This last photo is another calender I did - same as the other but with a different trim. This trim was also beige but I sprayed it with walnut ink spray and then with a layer of gold glimmer mist - it took up the colors nicely.
All for today - Going to prepost for the next couple days - spending the next 2 days at a Nursing conference and then I work on wednesday...
Have a great week!!!
Tera




No comments: